THE MAGIC HAS BEEN OPENED

Curious about the meaning behind

Feedle Bee?

When I started this little photography business, it was only natural for me to take a piece of that little girl that Mama and Papa called ‘Feedle Dee’ who was always found flipping through photo albums, and merge her with the woman that appreciated capturing those moments just as much.

Hey Hey! It’s Me – Feedle Bee!

1. Amanda

September 28th, 2019 at 5:55 pm

Awwww, you two are so cute together!!! So happy you have your website and blog up and running! Someday I soooo want to go to disneyland and take my 3 girls with!

2. Felicia Henderson

September 28th, 2019 at 5:59 pm

Thank you so so much!!! Really appreciate you checking it out! And yes!! Disney is simply the most magical place there is!

3. Anne Pettingill

September 28th, 2019 at 6:07 pm

Eeeep 🌟I love your story and how genuine, down to earth yet ✨MAGICAL✨ you both are!💛

4. Felicia Henderson

September 28th, 2019 at 6:08 pm

Thank you so so much!!!

5. Debbie Ziegler

September 28th, 2019 at 6:07 pm

Your website is beautiful & without a doubt will be a huge success for you! You & Eric are a charming, loving couple & it shines in everything you do!!!
    Fact about me: 1st husband passed away in 1999 & my 2nd husband’s wife passed that same year. His father-in-law, my friend introduced us, 6 mths. later we were married. Fun fact: We took a month long, west coast to east coast road trip in October 2011. I’m not a traveler but LOVED this trip with its fall colors & with no time tables. We had some sites we wanted to see & my brother-in-law & his family to visit but other than that we just drove & saw so much!! AND I have 2 HUGE scrapbooks of fantastic pictures complete with travel log!!! Wishing you loads of more loving photo shoots & fun travels for you!!!

6. Felicia Henderson

September 28th, 2019 at 6:10 pm

Thank you so very much!! Sorry to hear about your 1st husband, but talk about a magical relationship and place in each other’s live at the perfect time!! I love that you have the photos to remember those memories by!

7. Alycia

September 28th, 2019 at 6:09 pm

We just moved here last year and your photography has made me fall in love with where we live..
    your love for photography shows true because everything you create is beautiful!
    I love your story and the love you guys have together.. you create magic!

8. Felicia Henderson

September 28th, 2019 at 6:11 pm

Welcome to the PNW! And thank you tons!!!

9. Sydney

September 28th, 2019 at 6:12 pm

Your baseball themed wedding photos are so cute, I can’t even! I love hearing about your guys’ backstory and what makes you, YOU. We are so excited to have you on our team for our big day next year, and are so happy to call you guys friends! ❤️

10. Felicia Henderson

September 28th, 2019 at 6:14 pm

We are a bit obsessed haha!! I love you guys and we can’t wait for next year! So honored to be a part of your story and call you our Salsa dancing loving friends! 🙂

11. Jamie Kayler

September 28th, 2019 at 8:22 pm

Wow! I’m so impressed with your website and blog! It is sooo you! I just want to say that working with you and Eric is a blast! You really know how to put people at ease and just have fun. It feels like we are just hanging out and having a good time all while you are making magic with your camera.

12. Felicia Henderson

September 28th, 2019 at 8:24 pm

Aww thank you so very much!! That’s why we strive for, making to fun, comfortable, and a good time!! It was great getting to work with you and your family for family photos and with Jacob for his Senior photos this past week!!

13. Nicole Lucenti

September 28th, 2019 at 8:31 pm

Beautiful story! Thank you for showing how beautiful Oregon is 😊

14. Felicia Henderson

September 28th, 2019 at 8:37 pm

Thank you so much!!!

15. Danielle

September 28th, 2019 at 9:23 pm

YALL ARE SO CUTE and dude I’m freakin out over this website. Like wow. It’s making me JEALOUS because I love how you did it so much. So excited for you and for everything you’re going to be putting on here!!

16. Felicia Henderson

September 28th, 2019 at 9:35 pm

Awww girl, thank you so so much!!! She’s going to work some magic for you too!!

17. Angelina

September 30th, 2019 at 7:00 pm

Love your pictures. Thank you for sharing your story with us. You have some amazing talent!

18. Felicia Henderson

September 30th, 2019 at 7:03 pm

Thank you so much and you’re welcome!

19. Marissa Walston

September 30th, 2019 at 10:54 pm

You are one of the most genuine and kind hearted photographers I have came across! I loved reading your story!!

20. Felicia Henderson

October 1st, 2019 at 12:16 am

That brings a tear to my eye, so kind of you!! Thank you so much!